From: "lolwsn" <lawrie@g4wsn.freeserve.co.uk>
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 11:25 AM
Subject: [MSG-1] EKU Licence and EKU

Hi All,

There seems to be some confusion over the issue of the EKU.

My impression was that Eumetsat would contact trial users once they
had confirmation of licence issue from the users Met Office.

Reference email from Sally Wannop on 23-12-03 msg no 1340 paragraph 3.

Or does someone know different??

Regards Lawrence Brown

Yes that is correct, but about 100 of us have received our licences from the
Met. Office, duly signed the second copy and returned them. I did late last
year.
The Met Office has now passed confirmation of these licenses to Eumetsat who
are now contacting people to arrange their EKU/Software.

johnrigsec@...

In a message dated 16-01-04 11:40:38 GMT Standard Time,
lawrie@g4wsn.freeserve.co.uk writes:

My impression was that Eumetsat would contact trial users once they
had confirmation of licence issue from the users Met Office.
Lawrence,

That is correct.
when the UK Met. Office have received your signed returned copy of the MSG
Access License they will inform EUMETSAT who will issue the eToken [EKU] and
software and bill you.

Regards,
John Tellick.