EKU licence and EKU

John Willis <john@...>

Dear all,

I have just had an e-mail from Pamela at Eumetsat confirming I have a UK licence and promising to send updated software and an invoice for the EKU as soon as I confirm that I have the old software.

Good News!

Many thanks to all who have pushed through the processing to this stage and especially John Tellick, David Taylor and the staff at Eumetsat.

Thank you all!

John Willis

Ian S Deans <ian@...>

Yes, I received my e-mail today as well, although as I started in September
with the Tellique software direct from Eumetsat, no update software required
( or offered ).
What will be of interest is whether the new Visa option will be available by
the time we receive our invoices. Let's hope so as it would make payment
very much easier and of course no bank charges.

I have just had an e-mail from Pamela at Eumetsat confirming I have a UK
licence and promising to send updated software and an invoice for the EKU as
soon as I confirm that I have the old software.

Good News!

Many thanks to all who have pushed through the processing to this stage
and especially John Tellick, David Taylor and the staff at Eumetsat.

Thank you all!

John Willis

gerald ashford <gerald.ashford@...>

hello ian
we hav'nt talked before my name is gerald i had my email today aswell and that was one of the questions i asked so i am hoping for the visa option as the bank charges a lot
cheers
gerald

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>