DVB-S2X/S2/S Single Tuner, Satellite TV Receiver USB Box, TBS-5930

Vincenzo Mone

Hello All,

I found this USB Box :

https://tbs-technology.de/shop/DVB-S2X-S2-S-Single-Tuner-Satellite-TV-Receiver-USB-Box-TBS-5930

on the TBS Technology in Germany and would like to know if it is OK to Receive the

HVS-2 or the TER-1 or the TER-2 Signals or if anyone can suggest me a USB box not to expansive that

Can maybe receive not just one but two signals.

Any help will be really appreciated.

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester
D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
Skype: ik8ozv8520

      *********************************

      ******   GSM  +39 328 7110193  ******

      *****     SMS  +39 328 7110193    *****

      *********************************

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 05/11/2021 20:50, Vincenzo Mone wrote:
Hello All,

I found this USB Box :

https://tbs-technology.de/shop/DVB-S2X-S2-S-Single-Tuner-Satellite-TV-Receiver-USB-Box-TBS-5930
<https://tbs-technology.de/shop/DVB-S2X-S2-S-Single-Tuner-Satellite-TV-Receiver-USB-Box-TBS-5930>

on the TBS Technology in Germany and would like to know if it is OK to Receive the

HVS-2 or the TER-1 or the TER-2 Signals or if anyone can suggest me a USB box
not to expansive that

Can maybe receive not just one but two signals.

Any help will be really appreciated.

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
There is a list of specifications required here:

https://eumetsatspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DSEC/pages/739311656/DVB+Devices

Note the caveat:
"Please note that all devices need to fulfil the full specification as
outlined above. Hence devices that just state "DVB-S2/MPE/VCM compliant" might
not necessarily be suitable."

73,

On 05/11/2021 20:50, Vincenzo Mone wrote:
Hello All,

I found this USB Box :

https://tbs-technology.de/shop/DVB-S2X-S2-S-Single-Tuner-Satellite-TV-Receiver-USB-Box-TBS-5930
<https://tbs-technology.de/shop/DVB-S2X-S2-S-Single-Tuner-Satellite-TV-Receiver-USB-Box-TBS-5930>

on the TBS Technology in Germany and would like to know if it is OK to Receive the

HVS-2 or the TER-1 or the TER-2 Signals or if anyone can suggest me a USB box
not to expansive that

Can maybe receive not just one but two signals.

Any help will be really appreciated.

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
TER - terrestrial data sent over the Internet to selected networks. Not for
amateurs.