Topics

DVB Dishes

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>

All those in the UK looking for dish wind tests should not be disappointed
in the next few days....assuming you can find them afterwards !!
Looks particularly nasty for the west.

Robert Moore

I was away for the high winds here in N. Wales, so don't know exactly how it hit
my house. From my hospital bed (I'm fine folks!) it seemed to be south westerly
gusting to force 8. I left MSG data Manager running and on my return noted some
HRIT segment lossed from 1415 on 14th until 0200 today 15th, losses
concentrated in the earlier part of the period. From then on, perfect
reception.

Robert

Quoting Douglas Deans <douglas@...>:

All those in the UK looking for dish wind tests should not be disappointed
in the next few days....assuming you can find them afterwards !!
Looks particularly nasty for the west.

------------------------------
Professor Robert Moore
Department of Sociology, Social Policy
and Social Work Studies
The University of Liverpool
Eleanor Rathbone Building
Bedford Street South
Liverpool
L69 7ZA

tel and fax: 44 (0) 1352 714456

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@..., "Douglas Deans" <douglas@d...> wrote:
All those in the UK looking for dish wind tests should not be
disappointed in the next few days....assuming you can find them
afterwards !!
Looks particularly nasty for the west.

I count myself lucky in having nothing to report from Edinburgh - it
seemed to have died out by the time it got here. Sounds as if
Robert's dish survived - that's good!