Topics

DVB dish etc

Robert Moore

I ran a three day infra red animation 12th to 15th, western Europe. Not only did
this give a spectacular view of the storm forming but it enabled me to identify
which part of the storn caused segment loss through dish-wobble. Centre of
storm passed through Ireland and then across IOM. I had no segment loss on the
leading edge of the storm as the fronts went through, but from the storm's
closest point and along its trailing edge, as the wind went around to the NW,
the segment losses occurred. A nice confirmation that it is NW winds that are
my problem.

Robert

Robert Moore

tel and fax: 44 (0) 1352 714456