Timestep <Information@...>

From: Dave Cawley
Timestep Dartmouth England
e-mail Information@...
Web site http://www.Time-step.com
Tel. +44 (0)1803 833366
Fax. +44 (0)1803 839498

I got this too, my own post came through twice, I looked at the Yahoo page
but they were only posted once.

Dave

David J Taylor

--- In MSG-1@..., "Roger Mawhinney" <roger@m...> wrote:
It it me? I always get postings to this group twice - now its
even coming through in triplicate.

Yes, just you!

How do I stop this?
Roger
By only subscribing once? Check if the multiple posts are sent to
multiple addresses, and tell me which addresses you would therefore
like removed.

Guy Martin <agm@...>

I had some double postings yesterday, seems ok now

Guy

I got this too, my own post came through twice, I looked at the Yahoo page
but they were only posted once.

Dave

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

----------

Roger Mawhinney <roger@...>

Yes - it was me. I am running Outlook 2003 (beta) using rules to sort
email. Somehow, two rules for the MSG-1 group got created instead of just
one, so I guess two messages was the result. Isn't Microsoft wonderful?
Roger

|------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
|---------------------~-->
|---------------------------------------------------------------
|------~->

|To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
|

|Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
|http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

David J Taylor

Yes - it was me. I am running Outlook 2003 (beta) using rules to
sort email. Somehow, two rules for the MSG-1 group got created
instead of just one, so I guess two messages was the result. Isn't
Microsoft wonderful?

Roger,

Doesn't that have the option to "Stop processing further message
rules?"

David

Roger Mawhinney <roger@...>

Outlook 2003? - Not that I can find. But then it's a beta version.