From: Cornish Man via groups.io <cornishman68@...>
To: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 11:49
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Gaps in AVHRR images yesterday.

Hi John.

I know I should be getting more DB’s
I adjust the dish Manually as I don’t have a Dish Finder.

Using my mobile with Remote Desktop I adjust the dish to get the best signal.

I purchased a Inverto Black Ultra LNB a month and I found that I got 1db or so less signal than with my old Technomate T2 LNB

Cheers

Jan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10