Topics

Data Tailor Q&A Drop-in Session coming soon

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Data Tailor Q&A Drop-in Session coming soon

From the EUMETSAT Web site:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To support users as we release our new pilot data services, we are arranging a series of Q&A Drop-ins where users can get answers to questions relating to Data Tailor, Data Store and EUMETView.

The first Q&A Drop-in session will be on the topic of the Data Tailor standalone software on 24 September 2020, 11:00–12:00 UTC.

You may recall that we released our first version of the Data Tailor back in January 2020. Further information on the Data Tailor:

https://www.eumetsat.int/website/home/Data/DataDelivery/NewPilotDataServices/TheDataTailor/index.html

Our expert team will be online for the hour long session to respond to your questions and provide information on:

How to install the Data Tailor
How to generate data transformations
Upcoming planned evolutions to the Data Tailor software

The session will be provided through the online meeting tool WebEx. To register and receive meeting login in details, contact the User Service Helpdesk.

https://www.eumetsat.int/website/home/News/DAT_5189966.html

Hugo

Thanks for the heads up , David... very interesting project.

Kind regards,

Hugo