data but no imagery....

Lawrence <lawrence@...>

I trust that it is not just me that is seeing the data flow without
SEVIRI images? Yes, I read this morning's e-mail, but it is puzzling to
see the image files coming in now, but apparently empty.

Lawrence

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, Lawrence <lawrence@a...> wrote:
I trust that it is not just me that is seeing the data flow
without SEVIRI images? Yes, I read this morning's e-mail, but it is
puzzling to see the image files coming in now, but apparently empty.

Lawrence
Full images should be restored from the 16:45 repeat cycle onwards.

I do have a beta of the MSG Data Manager which will handle the mini-
scans on channels 1 to 11, but as this is not a production mode I am
not giving it any priority. If anyone wants the beta please let me
know.

Cheers
David