Data?????

John Parkins <john@...>

Hello All,

I've had the RX computer off for most of this morning, upgrading a few
things and I've just managed to get it back on. Loads of data going
through but nothing in the log and nothing in the received folder. I
knew there were going to be interruptions today but I thought they
were meant to end at 12:00. Is anyone getting pictures? Or have I
broken something?

--
Best regards,
John mailto:kvp@bigfoot.com

John Parkins <john@...>

Hello,

Panic over...... Operator error, looking for the files in the wrong
place!

DUH!!

--
Best regards,
John mailto:kvp@bigfoot.com

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Is anyone getting pictures? Or have I broken something?
John, data has been fine here from the 11:30 repeat cycle onwards,
athough channel 6 (WV_073) has been rather more off than on.
Nothing from Eumetsat about this problem.

[For those using the MSG Data Manager, I would suggest turning
off "Wait for segments" for one scan of the receive PC every so
often just to clear the channel 6 segments. Or delete them from the
Tellique received folder.]

Ian S Deans <ian@...>

John,

MSG has been back to normal full scans since 11.30 UTC so problem
unfortunately must be at your end. There does however appear to be a problem
with channel 6 although I don't take that channel myself. It would also
appear that the 15.15 UTC cycle was not sent, but everything else ok.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Ian