Configuration via other port instead of USB

Vincenzo Mone

Hi Folks,
Happy new Year
As I have the USB Port broken on my AYECKA I would like to know
If it is possible to access to the configurations in other way like
The Lan port. If yes please which is the procedure and do I still need the
PUTTY software
Or need other?
Thanks
HNY to all

73’s de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester
D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
Skype: ik8ozv8520

      *********************************
      ******  GSM  +39 328 7110193  ******
      *****  SMS  +39 328 7110193   *****
      *********************************

Hugo

Vincenzo,

It is perfectly possible to access the configuration via the LAN , and you still need the PUTTY software or any other Telnet software.The procedure is (rather short) explained in the SR1 manual .
grts,

Hugo

James Brown

And if you have the SR1 control software it has telnet built in. Click on the Einstein icon on the right  There you will find a telnet option. It’s been around for over 6 years but still works for me.

PS. Is it definitely the SR1 USB port and not the one on your computer?

Cheers

James

On 1 Jan 2021, at 11:47, Hugo <hvanruys@...> wrote:

Vincenzo,

It is perfectly possible to access the configuration via the LAN , and you still need the PUTTY software or any other Telnet software.The procedure is (rather short) explained in the SR1 manual .
grts,

Hugo

Vincenzo Mone

Hi Hugo,

Thanks  for coming back.

Please can  you tell me where can I find the SR1 Manual and on which page is

Explained the connection via LAN?

Thanks a lot

HNY