Configuration of the receiver

Youssef Bennouna

Hello everybody,
I am a newbie in satellite reception, I am trying to receive EUMETSAT data from the satellite EUTELSAT 10A (it's already installed and workin with TV) and I have some trouble on how ton configure my receiver (TBS 5580 USB, DVB-S2).
If someone can help or send me a link to a guidance document I'll be very grateful.
Cheers

Ernst Lobsiger

Youssef,

first of all this does not work with your receiver. It must have ACM/VCM what the TBS-5580 has not. Reception of satellite images is not like TV :-).

TD-15 is the document you asked for.

https://www.eumetsat.int/eumetcast

Youssef Bennouna

Hi Ernst,

Thank you very much for your answer, I wasted 99$ !!!

Could you please recommend another model ?

Youssef Bennouna

ETUDES ET MESURES LES 5 DOMAINES

Villa 176, Bassatine El Menzeh

12123 - EL MENZEH

MAROC

TEL :  (+212)    0537 01 14 41

On 22/01/2021 18:40, Youssef Bennouna wrote:
Hi Ernst,
Thank you very much for your answer, I wasted 99$ !!!
Could you please recommend another model ?
Youssef Bennouna
The official EUMETSAT list is here:

https://eumetsatspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DSEC/pages/742260752/Devices

Youssef Bennouna