Configuration Guide

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

The folks over on the Italian MSG-1 list have compiled a guide to
getting the system running. I don't know how much it duplicates
what is on the various Web sites, but it might be a starting point
for our guide....

See:

20per%20MSG-1.txt>

(beware of any wrap)

Ciao,
David

a_van_belle

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "David Taylor" <david-taylor@b...>
wrote:
The folks over on the Italian MSG-1 list have compiled a guide to
getting the system running. I don't know how much it duplicates
what is on the various Web sites, but it might be a starting point
for our guide....
If you can read Italian !

Nice to know there are more initiatives on MSG-1.

Greetings,
Arne van Belle

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

If you can read Italian !
I was hoping some kind person would translate it - it isn't too
long! Or even suggest what might need to be added to the existing
setup information to make it cover the same areas....

Luca Bertagnolio <lucaberta@...>

True! I'll start to look around for some kind person, and if I can
find him/her, I promise you'll be the first ones to know!

:-)

Ciao, Luca

wrote:
If you can read Italian !
I was hoping some kind person would translate it - it isn't too
long! Or even suggest what might need to be added to the existing
setup information to make it cover the same areas....

Luca Bertagnolio <lucaberta@...>

Luckily I found the person who volunteered his time in order to
translate the document from italian into english.

As he is not a native english speaker, please forgive him for any
error in the text.

Everybody, say: "Thanks Luca!"

:-)

Ciao, Luca

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "Luca Bertagnolio" <lucaberta@y...>
wrote:
True! I'll start to look around for some kind person, and if I can
find him/her, I promise you'll be the first ones to know!

:-)

Ciao, Luca

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Everybody, say: "Thanks Luca!"