Topics

Changing addresses

James Brown

Hi,

I'm in the process of changing e-mail addresses, and all my yahoo groups seem to have changed swiftly except MSG-1. Is there any intervention required by you David? I mention it on the group just in case it is of use to others.

Cheers,

James

(Attempting to post from new address)
--
James Brown

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@..., James Brown <satellite@m...> wrote:
Hi,

I'm in the process of changing e-mail addresses, and all my yahoo
groups seem to have changed swiftly except MSG-1. Is there any
intervention required by you David? I mention it on the group just
in case it is of use to others.

Cheers,

James

(Attempting to post from new address)
Looks like that posting is OK. If you had become a "mew member",
then I would have to change the "moderated" setting to "unmoderated".

James Brown

(Attempting to post from new address)
Looks like that posting is OK. If you had become a "mew member",
then I would have to change the "moderated" setting to "unmoderated".

It does indeed - a second attempt seems to have settled the system down now. Now coming to the right 'folder' in my main software.

Cheers,
James
--
James Brown