BS/HVS-1 SNR this morning early.

geojohnt@...

Hello All,

Lovely sunny morning across northern and central Europe.

My SNR was quite high at 07:00 UTC this morning at 13.7 dB.
Link Margin: BS 7.8 dB. HVS-1 4.4 dB.

I see from David's plots that other users are seeing a bit of an uplift also.

Regards,
John Tellick.

Ian Deans

On 22/04/2021 08:38, geojohnt via groups.io wrote:
Hello All,
Lovely sunny morning across northern and central Europe.
My SNR was quite high at 07:00 UTC this morning at 13.7 dB.
Link Margin: BS 7.8 dB. HVS-1 4.4 dB.
I see from David's plots that other users are seeing a bit of an uplift also.
Regards,
John Tellick.

John I see no signal increase up here in Angus unfortunately, with levels as I would expect on a sunny day. Good that some are seeing an increase.

Ibercom x

Hi
I see no increase signal up here West of Portugal with a 1,25 dish SNR 11,70 dB , Quality 59% RFLevel -27 dB.
Regard Michel

Sem vírus. www.avg.com

El jue, 22 abr 2021 a las 10:03, Ian Deans via groups.io (<iandeans142=btinternet.com@groups.io>) escribió:

On 22/04/2021 08:38, geojohnt via groups.io wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Lovely sunny morning across northern and central Europe.
>
> My SNR was quite high at 07:00 UTC this morning at 13.7 dB.
> Link Margin: BS 7.8 dB. HVS-1 4.4 dB.
>
> I see from David's plots that other users are seeing a bit of an uplift
> also.
>
> Regards,
> John Tellick.

John I see no signal increase up here in Angus unfortunately, with
levels as I would expect on a sunny day. Good that some are seeing an
increase.

James Brown

I wonder if there has been a small beam realignment?

A small snapshot of Ireland and S Wales.

Cheers
James

On 22/04/2021 10:28, James Brown wrote:
I wonder if there has been a small beam realignment?
A small snapshot of Ireland and S Wales.
Cheers
James
I'd wondered that as well, but TP2 hasn't changed. Of course, TP2 may be on a different and slightly broader beam antenna. In my report to EUMETSAT this morning I suggested the increase was more at stations to the north and west.

Any increase is very welcome, of course!

Stefano Mina

Snr increase since yesterday afternoon, also here in Italy (Pesaro) + 0.3-, 04db

On 22/04/2021 08:38, geojohnt via groups.io wrote:
Hello All,

Lovely sunny morning across northern and central Europe.

My SNR was quite high at 07:00 UTC this morning at 13.7 dB.
Link Margin: BS 7.8 dB. HVS-1 4.4 dB.

I see from David's plots that other users are seeing a bit of an
uplift also.

Regards,
John Tellick.

John I see no signal increase up here in Angus unfortunately, with levels as I would expect on a sunny day. Good that some are seeing an increase.

Frank Skillington

Good morning John, I've noticed an increase here in North Nottinghamshire from 12.0 to 13.2dB.

Regards
Frank