Ayecka SR1 for sale

Frank Kosta <fppmc66@...>

Dear All

I have a Ayecka SR1 SN111335 for sale.
I purchased it a few years ago and it looks as good as new.
I only used it once and everything looked ok (rx wise) but, due a number of reasons, I never did the next step (start receiving images).
I do have a EUMETcast dongle and I will happily bundle it with the receiver (unless I need to send it back).
Price: 150£ plus postage
Payment via PayPal Family and Friends or Bank transfer.
Thank you
Regards,
Frank

Antonio Angelotti

Hello Frank,
I'm interested, I'm in Italy. Can I see some pics?
That is a lot!
Antonio

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021, 18:26 Frank Kosta <fppmc66@...> wrote:
Dear All

I have a Ayecka SR1 SN111335 for sale.
I purchased it a few years ago and it looks as good as new.
I only used it once and everything looked ok (rx wise) but, due a number of reasons, I never did the next step (start receiving images).
I do have a EUMETcast dongle and I will happily bundle it with the receiver (unless I need to send it back).
Price: 150£ plus postage
Payment via PayPal Family and Friends or Bank transfer.
Thank you
Regards,
Frank

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 06/06/2021 17:26, Frank Kosta wrote:
Dear All
[]
I do have a EUMETcast dongle and I will happily bundle it with the receiver (unless I need to send it back).
[]
Regards,
Frank
Frank,

You should return the eToken as it is registered to you personally. Contact EUMETSAT.

Frank Kosta <fppmc66@...>

Hi David

I will return it to EUMETSAT.
Regards,
Frank

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺 via groups.io <david-taylor=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> escreveu no dia domingo, 6/06/2021 à(s) 19:42:

On 06/06/2021 17:26, Frank Kosta wrote:
> Dear All
[]
> I do have a EUMETcast dongle and I will happily bundle it with the
> receiver (unless I need to send it back).
[]
> Regards,
> Frank

Frank,

You should return the eToken as it is registered to you personally.
Contact EUMETSAT.

Bfost

Frank check email. I will take the Ayecka..Brian

On 6 Jun 2021, at 19:56, Frank Kosta <fppmc66@...> wrote:

Hi David

I will return it to EUMETSAT.
Regards,
Frank

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺 via groups.io <david-taylor=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> escreveu no dia domingo, 6/06/2021 à(s) 19:42:
On 06/06/2021 17:26, Frank Kosta wrote:
> Dear All
[]
> I do have a EUMETcast dongle and I will happily bundle it with the
> receiver (unless I need to send it back).
[]
> Regards,
> Frank

Frank,

You should return the eToken as it is registered to you personally.
Contact EUMETSAT.

brian foster

Frank, i will take this… send me your details… Brian