Von: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io> Im Auftrag von Alan Banks via groups.io
Gesendet: Sonntag, 5. Juli 2020 12:25
An: MSG-1@groups.io
Betreff: [MSG-1] Ayecka SR1 for sale

Morning all,

I have for various personal reasons discontinued taking EUMETCast. I have a few items I would like to pass on.

Used Ayecka SR1. Bought direct from Aahron Fuchs of Space Band at the
2014 Symposium. In use every day since. Uprated power supply. Two Ethernet cables and one USB cable.

To go with it I have an Inverto Black Ultra Twin LNB (unused and still in box) and a Netgear 8 port Gigabit switch(with power supply).

£50 for the lot including postage.

Cheers

Alan