Topics

ASCAT Data

Ian Deans

Robert I do not take ASCAT data on EPS-3, but you should be getting it on both the basic service and HVS-1. I will check tomorrow on the basic service.

Keep in mind that ASCAT data from all three Metops is also available on EPS-Africa and if you are not taking EPS-3 you can set up the Metop Managers to handle that data ( that is what I do at the moment ).

Ian Deans

Robert, further to mails yesterday I enabled EPS-3 on the basic service this morning and appear to be getting some ASCAT data from Metop C. However I am not seeing any data on EPS-3 from Metop B.

I have not checked but I assume there will be ASCAT data on EPS-3 on the HVS-1 service from Metop A. To be honest there is much more ASCAT data available for all three Metops on EPS-Africa which includes global and EARS.

Hope that helps.

Robert Moore

Thanks Ian, that's very helpful. I will explore further.

Robert