after reinstalling

Marco Martini

I changed my computer and after reinstalling all the taylor programs I had to reset everything. How can I save the program settings? thank you

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

On 27/02/2022 17:40, Marco Martini wrote:
I changed my computer and after reinstalling all the taylor programs I had to
reset everything. How can I save the program settings? thank you
My software saves its settings in the registry.

Discussions about my software are better placed in the group:

https://groups.io/g/SatSignal

Ciao,

Marco Martini

Thanks but I didn't find anything in the group

Il giorno dom 27 feb 2022 alle ore 20:07 David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺 via groups.io <david-taylor=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> ha scritto:

On 27/02/2022 17:40, Marco Martini wrote:
> I changed my computer and after reinstalling all the taylor programs I had to
> reset everything. How can I save the program settings? thank you

My software saves its settings in the registry.

Discussions about my software are better placed in the group:

   https://groups.io/g/SatSignal

Ciao,

17° A.N.Carabinieri UMBRIA
Dir.Marco Martini