From: <johnrigsec@aol.com>
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>; <rig-l@yahoogroups.com>;
<WXSAT-L@huey.met.fsu.edu>
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 8:56 AM
Subject: [MSG-1] A nice surprise.

All,

I hope that MSG users in the UK had the same surprise as me this morning
when
picking up the morning post?
There amongst the Christmas cards was my Met. Office License Agreement for
the
use of MSG Data.

I hope that you all received yours - or will do so in a couple of days.

What an end to the year?

Regards,
John Tellick.

Excellent news John. Mine hasn't arrived but at least we know the process
is under way.
What happens when you get it ?
Presumably you sign a second copy and send it back to them as confirmation.
Do you then apply to Eumetsat for the e-dongle and if so do they need
evidence of your licence ?

Trevor Davies <g0jix@...>

All,

SNAP!

I hope that MSG users in the UK had the same surprise as me this morning when
picking up the morning post?
There amongst the Christmas cards was my Met. Office License Agreement for
the
use of MSG Data.

I hope that you all received yours - or will do so in a couple of days.

What an end to the year?

Regards,
John Tellick.

73 de Trevor G0JIX
All mail scanned with Norton.

johnrigsec@...

In a message dated 22-12-03 09:29:44 GMT Standard Time,
douglas@dsdeans.freeserve.co.uk writes:

What happens when you get it ?
Presumably you sign a second copy and send it back to them as confirmation.
Do you then apply to Eumetsat for the e-dongle and if so do they need
evidence of your licence ?

Hello Douglas,

There is a covering letter with the two copies of License explaining the
drill.
Yes, you sign one copy and send it back to the Met. Office and retain the
other copy.

The Met. Office will then contact EUMETSAT to inform them they have received
your signed license and ask them to issue the eToken and software.