A handy step-by-step guide to setting up your EUMETCast station - from EUMETSAT!

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

From EUMETSAT:

  Set up your very own EUMETCast station by following our latest tutorial! Lorcan, former @eumetsat intern, walks you through the different steps – from assembling your own antenna to software installation - in this handy step-by-step guide.

Watch here:

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI46O1HeGrU

It's in English - from Lorcan Kelleher

Mario Brustia

Beautiful tutorial ... it would have been nice to have had it 10 years ago !!!

anyway ...it would have been nice if he had spoken more slowly ... not everyone understands english word for word (me in the first place).

in 1990 i worked for a month in los angeles.

i had a hispanic lab head who only spoke fast american.

After an hour I told him that I was not American, I understood English but I needed someone to speak slowly.

He listened to me, he started to speak English and after a few days we got on well.

CIao a tutti!!

Mario

Il 20/01/2021 14:34, David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴 🇪🇺 via groups.io ha scritto:
From EUMETSAT:

  Set up your very own EUMETCast station by following our latest tutorial! Lorcan, former @eumetsat intern, walks you through the different steps – from assembling your own antenna to software installation - in this handy step-by-step guide.

Watch here:

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI46O1HeGrU

It's in English - from Lorcan Kelleher

Mario Brustia - IZ1KBP
LOC JN45IK - 45.4167N 8.6667E - QRZ
Pilota SAPR ENAC I.APR 012008 - Abilitato A2
OPERATORE ENAC:ITEAYYIFSK
OPERATORE EASA:ITA3YNC64M41Y776R2SM
Pix4D certified user
P.IVA 02638890034 - Albo Artigiani N. 80692
mario.brustia@...
mario.brustia@...
www.meteotrecate.it  www.aprtrecate.it
Facebook >> brustiamario
sent from client

Jeskynar

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 at 14:03, Mario Brustia <mario.brustia@...> wrote:

...it would have been nice if he had spoken more slowly ... not everyone understands english word for word (me in the first place).

At the bottom of the video click on Subtitles/Closed Captions to turn on subtitles
Then click on Settings and turn on Automatic Translation into Italian (or whatever)