A-68A and bits.

geojohnt@...

Hello All,

The turkey is in the oven with all the 'other bits.'
The roast potatoes are sizzling.
The sprouts and veg are cooking and the wine is chilling in the fridge.

I'm afraid for me it's Christmas 'Dinner for One' this year.
Our German members will know 'what I mean' from Sylwester TV.

So, Happy Christmas and Seasons Greetings to All.
And it's sad to see the demise of A-68A?

Best wishes,
John.

Ferdinand Valk

John,

1) Do you have your Jeeves at hand?

2) Do you have a lion-head rug on the floor?

3) Enjoy!