From: "roland-fechter@t-online.de [MSG-1]" <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Sent: 15/04/2017 13:10:15
Subject: [MSG-1] no Himawari images

Hello,
Sorry to bother you these days. Could you please tell me which EXACT
version of the msg DATA MANAGER
and possibly which beta version of it you use for smooth receipt of the Himawari Images.
All I get so far are its compressed DK01 BZ2 data parcels. My log does
not show any Himawari files.
Thanks in advance for your kind help.
Happy Easter.
Roland

In MSG DM select MPEF in channel selection tab.
There you will see a box for the Himawari data.
Tick the box for the Prime and Extra channels.
It is under the MPEF tab as there is no room on the FSD tab.
I am using MSG DM V 3.1.5.1245

Hope that helps.