Sentinel process

gerardkruger2003

Bonjour à tous,

I need help decoding "Sentinel" files.
I installed "Anaconda", “Python” and GDAL + netCFD4 packages + Magic....
I modified the script according to my configuration.
When I run it a Sentinel folder is created as well as the “3A”, “Pictures” and “Process” subdirectories, as well as year month day. But nothing in “Pictures” !
When I examine the course of the script in detail I see:

E:\Tools\Anaconda3\Python.exe C:Tools\Admin\ProcessSentinel.py : [Error2] No such file or directory ...

Any idea ? Many thanks

Bon weekend.

Gerard

F6BEK

---

Christian Peters

Hi Gerard,

not familiar with that, but what I see:

E:\Tools\Anaconda3\Python.exe C:Tools\Admin\ProcessSentinel.py :
[Error2] No such file or directory ...

should it not be C:\Tools\Admin....???

Did you check Python.exe is in E:\Tools\Anaconda3 and ProcessSentinel.py
is in C:\Tools\Admin ....?

Regards,

Christian

Am 21.01.17 um 15:51 schrieb Gérard Kruger g.kru@... [MSG-1]:

Bonjour à tous,

I need help decoding "Sentinel" files.
I installed "Anaconda", “Python” and GDAL + netCFD4 packages + Magic....
I modified the script according to my configuration.
When I run it a Sentinel folder is created as well as the “3A”,
“Pictures” and “Process” subdirectories, as well as year month day.
But nothing in “Pictures” !
When I examine the course of the script in detail I see:

E:\Tools\Anaconda3\Python.exe C:Tools\Admin\ProcessSentinel.py :
[Error2] No such file or directory ...

Any idea ? Many thanks

Bon weekend.

Gerard

F6BEK

---
logiciel antivirus Avast.

Manu

Bonjour Gerard,

Pour ma part j'utilise le programme Eumetcastview.... Il fonctionne parfaitement et est simple à mettre en oeuvre.

Manu F4HSE

Douglas Deans

Pour ma part j'utilise le programme Eumetcastview.... Il fonctionne
parfaitement et est simple à mettre en oeuvre.

Manu F4HSE

Convenu. C'est un superbe programme pour beaucoup de nos satellites
météorologiques. Simple à utiliser.

Cordialement,
Douglas.

gerardkruger2003

Many thanks Christian,

Yes my script is :
E:\Tools\Anaconda3\python.exe C:\Tools\Admin\ProcessSentinel.py
The “\ “ was missing in my message when writing out !
I tried C:\... or E:\... but the result is the same !
Yes Python is in E:\Tools\Anaconda but I do not find “ProcessSentinel.py” anywhere !?
Where does it come from ?

Regards
Gerard

[...]

Merci Manu, merci Douglas,
Je vais essayer Eumetcastview mais il va bien falloir tout de même que j’arrive à faire fonctionner ce script
Bonne soirée.
Gérard