From: hctpeters@... [MSG-1]
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2016 7:56 PM
To: MSG-1@...
Subject: [MSG-1] FengYun data offline?

Hi all,

did I miss something but I didn't receive any FengYun data since 2 days?
Is there a problem or something wrong with my configuration?

Regards,

Christian

Christian Peters

Ian,

thank you for this information. So all works well with my setup.

Regards,

Christian

Am 29.12.16 um 21:43 schrieb 'Ian Deans' iandeans142@... [MSG-1]:

The image data has been very unreliable recently with days of no data.

It should be noted though that the Meteorological data is still being
sent
from both FY-2E and FY-2G ( saved in the CMA folder ).