EUMETCast license renewal.

geojohnt@...

All,

I had a sort of 'by the way' email from Ops the other day saying my
EUMETCast license had expired and I needed to renew it via the EO Portal.

It might be worthwhile for those who have been receiving EUMETCast from the
early days to see if their subsequent licenses are coming up for renewal?

_http://www.eumetsat.int/Home/Main/DataAccess/EOPortal/index.htm?l=en_
(http://www.eumetsat.int/Home/Main/DataAccess/EOPortal/index.htm?l=en)

Regards,
John Tellick.

Prem

Thank you for the reminder John. Mine was five days overdue, so is now
corrected. Just waiting for confirmation.

Prem Holdaway

phold29@talktalk.net

I had a sort of 'by the way' email from Ops the other day saying my
EUMETCast license had expired and I needed to renew it via the EO Portal.

It might be worthwhile for those who have been receiving EUMETCast from the
early days to see if their subsequent licenses are coming up for renewal?

_http://www.eumetsat.int/Home/Main/DataAccess/EOPortal/index.htm?l=en_
(http://www.eumetsat.int/Home/Main/DataAccess/EOPortal/index.htm?l=en)

Regards,
John Tellick.

Guy Martin <guymartin@...>

A link pointing to the actual web page would be useful rather than the home page.

Cheers, Guy

I had a sort of 'by the way' email from Ops the other day saying my
EUMETCast license had expired and I needed to renew it via the EO Portal.

It might be worthwhile for those who have been receiving EUMETCast from the
early days to see if their subsequent licenses are coming up for renewal?

_http://www.eumetsat.int/Home/Main/DataAccess/EOPortal/index.htm?l=en_
(http://www.eumetsat.int/Home/Main/DataAccess/EOPortal/index.htm?l=en)

Regards,
John Tellick.

James Brown

On 05/02/2013 16:01, geojohnt@aol.com wrote:
All,
I had a sort of 'by the way' email from Ops the other day saying my
EUMETCast license had expired and I needed to renew it via the EO Portal.
It might be worthwhile for those who have been receiving EUMETCast from the
early days to see if their subsequent licenses are coming up for renewal?
_http://www.eumetsat.int/Home/Main/DataAccess/EOPortal/index.htm?l=en_
(http://www.eumetsat.int/Home/Main/DataAccess/EOPortal/index.htm?l=en)
Regards,
John Tellick.
Many thanks John for the reminder and the link - renewal was due shortly.

James

geojohnt@...

guymartin@guymartin.plus.com writes:

A link pointing to the actual web page would be useful rather than the
home page.

Hello Guy,

Yes, sorry:

_https://eoportal.eumetsat.int/userMgmt/login.faces_
(https://eoportal.eumetsat.int/userMgmt/login.faces)

I thought the information on the Registration page might be useful to some
- but it seems the account log-in link is 'hidden' in text rather than
'prominent?'

Ulrich G. Kliegis

An: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Von: "Guy Martin" <guymartin@guymartin.plus.com>
Datum: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 07:25:52 -0000
Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] EUMETCast license renewal.
Antwort an: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com

A link pointing to the actual web page would be useful rather than
the home page.
Ahh well, It was just one click more - and a visit to EOP's home page is always
useful. I had looked in December if any renewal was due and saw the message that
the time window was not yet open to act. Now, these days, I am so busy I am sure I
would have forgotten - so, thanks, John, for the reminder, it is really prepared by
Eumetsat in a perfect way, the renewal took me less than a minute. If I compare
that to a trip to our local townhall do practice bureaucracy in theory and metatheory,
ah well.

Thanks again, John,

Cheers,
U.

Guy Martin <guymartin@...>

Thanks John, saves having to search their website (which I did)

Cheers, Guy