Topics

Yellow "T"

Vincenzo Mone

Hi Folks,
I am trying to setup my new Windows 7 64 Bit PC.
Installed the Drivers Card.
Installed and set the Setup4C to receive EuroBird 9.
I get the icon Green.
Installed then the EKU Software and the Tellicast software but when I run it
I get the Icon Stucked on Yellow.
Have made all the settings as described on David's website about
The Network configuration.
Please what am I missing?
Thanks in advance.

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester
D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
Skype: ik8ozv8520

**********************************
******* GSM +39 338 9749786 *******
****** SMS +39 338 9749786 ******
***** FAX +39 328 7244294 *****
*** 2nd e-mail: vimone@tin.it ***
*********************************

Chris Hughes <chughes@...>

Disable the comm port until you have the
Pink T, then when you have the pink
T re- enable comm port/s
Hope it helps

Regards

Chris.
Visit my weather site
www.gw0dqw-wales.co.uk<http://www.gw0dqw-wales.co.uk>

On 29 Sep 2012, at 19:12, "Vincenzo Mone" <vimone@alice.it<mailto:vimone@alice.it>> wrote:

Hi Folks,
I am trying to setup my new Windows 7 64 Bit PC.
Installed the Drivers Card.
Installed and set the Setup4C to receive EuroBird 9.
I get the icon Green.
Installed then the EKU Software and the Tellicast software but when I run it
I get the Icon Stucked on Yellow.
Have made all the settings as described on David's website about
The Network configuration.
Please what am I missing?
Thanks in advance.

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester
WinBollet BetaTester
D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
Skype: ik8ozv8520

******* GSM +39 338 9749786 *******
****** SMS +39 338 9749786 ******
***** FAX +39 328 7244294 *****
*** 2nd e-mail: vimone@tin.it<mailto:vimone%40tin.it> ***

Ian Deans

Vincenzo, reading your mail I am assuming you are using the Technisat PCI card. The most likely cause for a yellow "T" is a firewall issue. Disable the firewall ( Windows or third party ) and see if that resolves the problem.

If that works remember to enable the firewall again with the appropriate exception.