Command line options for MSGM?

Ulrich G. Kliegis

If my memory serves me right (well, yes, if...), I once saw a descripton of
what command line parameters are available for MSG Manager. The text
file that comes with the package does not disclose that, and a look at the
relating webpage did not really teach me more here. Where have I put it? :)

I guess, -START will do what it says, like for the METOP Manager, or? And
are there any more?

TIA,

Cheers,
U.

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

If my memory serves me right (well, yes, if...), I once saw a descripton of
what command line parameters are available for MSG Manager. The text
file that comes with the package does not disclose that, and a look at the
relating webpage did not really teach me more here. Where have I put it? :)

I guess, -START will do what it says, like for the METOP Manager, or? And
are there any more?

TIA,

Cheers,
U.
Please see:

Help, Index, Command-line operation

Ulrich G. Kliegis

Help, Index, Command-line operation
As always, blind for the obvious. My wife is sooo right :)

Thanks, cheers,

U.