Topics

re Metop

duncan

Hi Geoffrey Here is my rec ini for you to look at i have no problem with metop. I am no computer whizz myself but it seems to work for me ok Regards Duncan

[EUMETSAT Data Channel 1]
target_directory=received

[EUMETSAT Data Channel 2]
target_directory=received

[EUMETSAT Data Channel 3]
target_directory=received

[EUMETSAT Data Channel 4]
target_directory=received

Metop AVHRR
[EPS-10]
target_directory=received\EPS-10

NOAA 19 GAC
[EPS-15]
target_directory=received\EPS-15

geoffreygee90

Hello Duncan
Thanks for your suggestion . I will try it later today. I am very glad to know that there is someone else out there who is interested in weather and is also no computer whizz, very comforting. Regards.................Geoffrey