Topics

Technisat SkyStar 2 TV PVR PCI Card

sueandunc <duncan.edwards3@...>

Hi Could anyone please advise on this card as my usb box has given up the ghost and i need to get a new reciever i have seen it on e,bay but have no idea on this Thanks Duncan......Technisat SkyStar 2 TV PVR PCI Card

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Hi Could anyone please advise on this card as my usb box has given up the ghost and i need to get a new reciever i have seen it on e,bay but have no idea on this Thanks Duncan......Technisat SkyStar 2 TV PVR PCI Card
Duncan,

The GEO Shop list the DVB World DVB-S USB2102 box at:

http://www.geo-web.org.uk/shop.html

and it's at a reduced price for GEO members.