Topics

Alps

Alan Banks <alan@...>

Hi All,
Very clear over the alps this morning. Should be good for some of the Polar orbiters later.
For the first time I note some Von Karman Vortices south of Elba ans an interesting little circulation east of Menorca.
See
http://www.alanbanks.org.uk/imageofmonth.html
Cheers

Alan

James Brown

In message <4D5261B5.40001@...>, Alan Banks <alan@...> writes
Hi All,
Very clear over the alps this morning. Should be good for some of the
Polar orbiters later.
For the first time I note some Von Karman Vortices south of Elba ans an
interesting little circulation east of Menorca.
See
http://www.alanbanks.org.uk/imageofmonth.html
Cheers

Alan
That's excellent Alan - I haven't seen the Von Karman vortices in that area before - now disintegrating a little.

Many thanks for sharing
James
--
James Brown