Topics

Missing MODIS

James Brown

I haven't yet received any of the afternoon MODIS passes. I have checked the ops weekly reports and apart from June 8th I am not seeing a cause.

Perhaps some issue in my reception or have others seen the same?

Cheers

James
--
James Brown

Alan Banks <alan@...>

Hi James,
My last chunk was 10.45.
Nothing since.

Alan

On 05/06/2010 21:07, James Brown wrote:
I haven't yet received any of the afternoon MODIS passes. I have checked
the ops weekly reports and apart from June 8th I am not seeing a cause.

Perhaps some issue in my reception or have others seen the same?

Cheers

James

James Brown

In message <4C0AD32B.1000701@alanbanks.org.uk>, Alan Banks <alan@alanbanks.org.uk> writes
Hi James,
My last chunk was 10.45.
Nothing since.

Alan
Thanks Alan for the confirmation. Nothing this morning either.

Cheers

James
--
James Brown

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Hi James,
My last chunk was 10.45.
Nothing since.

Alan
Thanks Alan for the confirmation. Nothing this morning either.

Cheers

James
--
James Brown
I've reported this to the dissemination team at EUMETSAT. Someone could report it to Ops, if they wish. A noticeable drop in throughput:

http://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/performance_dvb.php

Alan Banks <alan@...>

Done

Alan

On 06/06/2010 08:30, David J Taylor wrote:
Someone could
report it to Ops, if they wish.

Douglas Deans