Topics

Losses

Ian Deans

I see there has been some problems with missed packets just after 17.30 UTC which appears to have been Europe wide. It has resulted in losses in RSS, Met-9, EARS AVHRR and Metop ( and possibly MODIS ? ).

There maybe some storms over Germany which have caused the outage.

I see there has been some problems with missed packets just after 17.30 UTC
which appears to have been Europe wide. It has resulted in losses in RSS,
Met-9, EARS AVHRR and Metop ( and possibly MODIS ? ).

There maybe some storms over Germany which have caused the outage.

Agreed, Ian, Drop-outs across Europe:

http://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/performance_eumetcast-europe.php

and a PC in Cyprus may not have recovered automatically. Some weather radar is here:

http://www.niederschlagsradar.de/h.aspx

and perhaps:

http://www.wetteronline.de/cgi-bin/regframe?3&LANG=de&PLZ=61250&PLZN=Usingen&PROG=detail&PRG=detail
http://www.wetteronline.de/dldlrad.htm