Missed Segments

Ian Deans <isdeans1.-_@...>

I take it others are seeing problems with MSG-2 on the 11.15 and 11.30 UTC cycles.

I have just started today with Eumetcast on Windows 7 with nearly 5 hours trouble free, so just checking in case.

Ian Deans wrote:
I take it others are seeing problems with MSG-2 on the 11.15 and
11.30 UTC cycles.

I have just started today with Eumetcast on Windows 7 with nearly 5
hours trouble free, so just checking in case.

Regards
Ian
Ian,

MSG-2 1115 and 1130 (and 1145) seem complete here, according to the Tools, Missing Segments Report.

Web: www.satsignal.eu
Email: davidtaylor@writeme.com

Douglas Deans <dsdeans@...>

I take it others are seeing problems with MSG-2 on the 11.15 and 11.30 UTC
cycles.

I have just started today with Eumetcast on Windows 7 with nearly 5 hours
trouble free, so just checking in case.

All 100% here I'm afraid.

Douglas Deans <dsdeans@...>

I take it others are seeing problems with MSG-2 on the 11.15 and 11.30 UTC
cycles.

I have just started today with Eumetcast on Windows 7 with nearly 5 hours
trouble free, so just checking in case.

All 100% here I'm afraid.

Having said that I see that Eumetsat have just reported problems with LRIT and HRIT on the 11.15 cycle although I am 100%.
So would not worry too much about it.

Ian Deans <isdeans1.-_@...>

Thanks to all who replied. I had a " waiting for segments " report and have
1 missing segment on the 11.15 cycle and 2 on the 11.30 cycle.

As Douglas has mentioned Eumetsat have reported problems on the 11.15 cycle
and it wouldn't surprise me if there was a further report for the 11.30.

All MSG-2 data has been perfect since 11.30 UTC.