Topics

RSS none today

Peter Green <pete@...>

Hi

Have I missed an announcement? I have not received any RSS today or
have I got a problem?

Pete

Robert Moore

Pete nothing here since 1902 yesterday - I expect we missed an announcement.

Robert

--On 22 July 2006 16:29 +0000 Peter Green <pete@thegreens.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:

Hi

Have I missed an announcement? I have not received any RSS today or
have I got a problem?

Pete

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Peter Green wrote:
Hi

Have I missed an announcement? I have not received any RSS today or
have I got a problem?

Pete
Pete,

It's on the EUMETSAT Web site:

http://www.eumetsat.int/idcplg?IdcService=SS_GET_PAGE&;ssDocName=SP_1118920511069&l=en&ssTargetNodeId=92

"Due to the relocation of Meteosat-7, the Rapid Scanning Service will be interrupted between 18:00 UTC on 21/07/06 and 18:00 UTC on 02/08/06."

You can get the RSS and other messages e-mailed to you directly - ask Ops at EUMETSAT.

Web: http://www.satsignal.net
Email: davidtaylor@writeme.com

___________________________________________________________ Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" � The Wall Street Journal http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Robert Moore wrote:
Pete nothing here since 1902 yesterday - I expect we missed an
announcement.

Robert
In addition to what I mentioned to Pete, are you not subscribed to the Rapid Scanning group?

Web: http://www.satsignal.net
Email: davidtaylor@writeme.com

___________________________________________________________ All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

Peter Green <pete@...>

Thanks Robert

I was just about to tear my system apart to see what was wrong!

Regards

Pete

_____

Pete nothing here since 1902 yesterday - I expect we missed an announcement.

Robert

--On 22 July 2006 16:29 +0000 Peter Green <pete@thegreens.
<mailto:pete%40thegreens.eclipse.co.uk> eclipse.co.uk>
wrote:

Hi

Have I missed an announcement? I have not received any RSS today or
have I got a problem?

Pete

Peter Green <pete@...>

Thanks for both emails David

I will subscribe to radip-scan now.

Regards

Pete

_____

Pete nothing here since 1902 yesterday - I expect we missed an
announcement.

Robert
In addition to what I mentioned to Pete, are you not subscribed to the
Rapid Scanning group?

yahoo.com/group/rapid-scan/

Web: http://www.satsigna <http://www.satsignal.net>; l.net
Email: davidtaylor@ <mailto:davidtaylor%40writeme.com> writeme.com

All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and
ease of use." - PC Magazine
http://uk.docs. <http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html>;
yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

Douglas Deans <dsdeans@...>