Topics

Anyone received the Tellicast update ?

a_van_belle

Currently at work, did anyone notice a tellicast client update in a
folder "updates" under received ?

from:
http://www.eumetsat.int/idcplg?IdcService=SS_GET_PAGE&;ssDocName=005961&l=en&ssTargetNodeId=115

ID: 300 (HotBird-6 & AtlanticBird-3)
PID: 1922 (NSS806)
Channel: EUMETSAT Data Channel 2
target directory: sub-directory "updates" below the target directory
for Channel 2 (e.g. received/updates)
file names:
Licence_cd_v5.exe (Windows)
Licence_cd_v5.tar.gz (Linux)
Readme_cd_v5.txt (Instructions)
dissemination frequency: 2 times per day, morning and afternoon, from
16 May to 31 May 2006.

Greetings,
Arne van Belle

Robert Moore

Not yet Arne.
Robert

--On 16 May 2006 11:18 +0000 a_van_belle <a.van.belle@hccnet.nl> wrote:

Currently at work, did anyone notice a tellicast client update in a
folder "updates" under received ?

from:
http://www.eumetsat.int/idcplg?IdcService=SS_GET_PAGE&;ssDocName=005961&l=
en&ssTargetNodeId=115

ID: 300 (HotBird-6 & AtlanticBird-3)
PID: 1922 (NSS806)
Channel: EUMETSAT Data Channel 2
target directory: sub-directory "updates" below the target directory
for Channel 2 (e.g. received/updates)
file names:
Licence_cd_v5.exe (Windows)
Licence_cd_v5.tar.gz (Linux)
Readme_cd_v5.txt (Instructions)
dissemination frequency: 2 times per day, morning and afternoon, from
16 May to 31 May 2006.

Greetings,
Arne van Belle

http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/wxsat/glossary.htm

44 (0) 1352 714456

seggins2000 <seggins@...>

Nothing here yet, Arne.

John Say

Douglas Deans <dsdeans@...>

Currently at work, did anyone notice a tellicast client update in a
folder "updates" under received ?
from:
http://www.eumetsat.int/idcplg?IdcService=SS_GET_PAGE&;ssDocName=005961&l=en&ssTargetNodeId=115
ID: 300 (HotBird-6 & AtlanticBird-3)
PID: 1922 (NSS806)
Channel: EUMETSAT Data Channel 2
target directory: sub-directory "updates" below the target directory
for Channel 2 (e.g. received/updates)
file names:
Licence_cd_v5.exe (Windows)
Licence_cd_v5.tar.gz (Linux)
Readme_cd_v5.txt (Instructions)
dissemination frequency: 2 times per day, morning and afternoon, from
16 May to 31 May 2006.

Greetings,
Arne van Belle
Nothing here so far Arne.
I do see that a couple of other things planned for today have been
postponed.
Namely the Meteosat 8 East-West station keeping manoeuvre and the DCP
changes (now tomorrow).

Giuseppe Cico

I'm currently at work too, but have scheduled some automatic reports about
current operations...
No update file received, at the moment...
Ciao
Giuseppe

Currently at work, did anyone notice a tellicast client update in a
folder "updates" under received ?

from:
http://www.eumetsat.int/idcplg?IdcService=SS_GET_PAGE&;amp;ssDocName=005961&amp;l=en&amp;ssTargetNodeId=115

ID: 300 (HotBird-6 &amp; AtlanticBird-3)
PID: 1922 (NSS806)
Channel: EUMETSAT Data Channel 2
target directory: sub-directory "updates" below the target
directory
for Channel 2 (e.g. received/updates)
file names:
Licence_cd_v5.exe (Windows)
Licence_cd_v5.tar.gz (Linux)
Readme_cd_v5.txt (Instructions)
dissemination frequency: 2 times per day, morning and afternoon, from
16 May to 31 May 2006.

Greetings,
Arne van Belle

http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/wxsat/glossary.htm

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
Visit your group "MSG-1" on the web.

nigel heasman <nigel_heasman@...>

a_van_belle <a.van.belle@hccnet.nl> wrote:

Currently at work, did anyone notice a tellicast
client update in a folder "updates" under received ?
Do you think we should make the folder, ready for the
files to go into or will that happen "automatically"??
regards
Nigel

Douglas Deans <dsdeans@...>

Currently at work, did anyone notice a tellicast
client update in a folder "updates" under received ?
Do you think we should make the folder, ready for the
files to go into or will that happen "automatically"??
regards
Nigel

Nigel, nothing needs to be done. It should be automatic.
Also if there is a delay it will be sent twice daily until 30th May so there
is no hurry.

(Arne, no EPS so far either.....you will know what I mean !)

a_van_belle

Good question Nigel,

The folder should be created automatically (I guess).
If not 99% might never receive the update !

Greetings,
Arne van Belle

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, nigel heasman <nigel_heasman@...> wrote:

a_van_belle <a.van.belle@...> wrote:

Currently at work, did anyone notice a tellicast
client update in a folder "updates" under received ?
Do you think we should make the folder, ready for the
files to go into or will that happen "automatically"??
regards
Nigel

Ulrich G. Kliegis

On 16 May 2006 at 12:42, a_van_belle wrote:

The folder should be created automatically (I guess).
If not 99% might never receive the update !
Won't they (tm) provide the upgrade for a download via the net?

Regards,
U.

Douglas Deans <dsdeans@...>

The folder should be created automatically (I guess).
If not 99% might never receive the update !

Greetings,
Arne van Belle

Eumetsat have confirmed that the delivery of the new software has been delayed by at least 24 hours. They still anticipate it should commence sometime this week (and thereafter twice daily until 31st May).