From: "James Brown" <satellite@meteosat.co.uk>
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 11:58 AM
Subject: [MSG-1] A new HRV anomaly

Not sure if this has been seen before but there are some new artefacts
on the far edges of the Eastern (And Western) areas of the HRV northern
section this morning. They'll probably disappear soon but I don't
remember seeing them before.

Cheers
James
--
James Brown

http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/wxsat/glossary.htm

Yahoo! Groups Links

Peter Wakelin <Peter@...>

In message <008b01c6739b$996f2140$6501a8c0@grahamd7xxbs3y>, Graham
<gwhitehead@blueyonder.co.uk> writes

I have made an animation of the vortex effect in the Canary islands today.
Perhaps they will persist until Thursday which is the 125th anniversary
of Theodore von Karman's birth.

Peter
--
Peter Wakelin