MTP

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>

David, as a matter of interest, is the Meteosat 5 MTP test data coming
through (I don't receive it) although the MSG FSD Met 5 is still missing.

--- In MSG-1@..., "Douglas Deans" <douglas@d...> wrote:
David, as a matter of interest, is the Meteosat 5 MTP test data
coming through (I don't receive it) although the MSG FSD Met 5 is
still missing.

Yes, Douglas. I have the two systems here set so that one receives
30-minute Met-5 data, and the other 3-hourly Met-5 data. Both are
currently showing 09:00 scans (so data is back). As I write, the
09:30 data is just coming in for the visible channel on the MTP 30-
minute "channel".

Ian S Deans <ian@...>

David,

Unless I am misreading your mail, it appears you are confirming that you
have received the 9.00 UTC 3 hourly Met-5. as well as the 30 minute data not
presently available to us. Could you confirm that David as the 9.00 Met-5 is
missing at this end ( MTP box not enabled )

Many thanks for your previous reply re MTP box.

David, as a matter of interest, is the Meteosat 5 MTP test data
coming through (I don't receive it) although the MSG FSD Met 5 is
still missing.

Yes, Douglas. I have the two systems here set so that one receives
30-minute Met-5 data, and the other 3-hourly Met-5 data. Both are
currently showing 09:00 scans (so data is back). As I write, the
09:30 data is just coming in for the visible channel on the MTP 30-
minute "channel".

Sorry to persist with this David, but I need to be clear. I do not have the
MTP box ticked, but I am not receiving MET 5 FSD data. If I understand
correctly Met 5 FSD has come in for 09.00 today ....is that correct. I
did not get it with the MTP box unticked.

Thanks

--- In MSG-1@..., "Ian S Deans" <ian@i...> wrote:
David,

Unless I am misreading your mail, it appears you are confirming
that you have received the 9.00 UTC 3 hourly Met-5. as well as the
30 minute data not presently available to us. Could you confirm that
David as the 9.00 Met-5 is missing at this end ( MTP box not
enabled )

Ian,

Yes, to confirm, on my backup system, the MTP box is not checked (so
the program should behave exactly as V1.3.2.313, the current
releaseed version), and that shows it has received the 09:00 data.
It didn't get data from Met-5 00:00, 03:00 or 06:00, though.

Did anyone else get the 09:00 Met-5 FSD this morning (11th)? I see
that Douglas did not. I better let Eumetsat know.

seggins2000 <seggins2000@...>

--- In MSG-1@..., "David Taylor" <david-taylor@b...>
wrote:
--- In MSG-1@..., "Ian S Deans" <ian@i...> wrote:
David,

Unless I am misreading your mail, it appears you are confirming
that you have received the 9.00 UTC 3 hourly Met-5. as well as the
30 minute data not presently available to us. Could you confirm
that
David as the 9.00 Met-5 is missing at this end ( MTP box not
enabled )

Ian,

Yes, to confirm, on my backup system, the MTP box is not checked
(so
the program should behave exactly as V1.3.2.313, the current
releaseed version), and that shows it has received the 09:00 data.
It didn't get data from Met-5 00:00, 03:00 or 06:00, though.

Did anyone else get the 09:00 Met-5 FSD this morning (11th)? I see
that Douglas did not. I better let Eumetsat know.

I have not received the met5 09:00.
John Say

John Thexton <john@...>

David
Nothing here 9.00 shown as all missing MTP unchecked.

regards

John