Topics

msg setup help required

Paul Johnson <paul_fars@...>

Hi all

I am getting a error "cannot join channel eumetsat data channel 3
missing key 61009"

I get the above message for all data channels.
the keys.ini file has all 3 keys listed in it.
I think im overlooking something but cant see what

Thanks
Paul

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

I am getting a error "cannot join channel eumetsat data channel 3
missing key 61009"

I get the above message for all data channels.
the keys.ini file has all 3 keys listed in it.
I think im overlooking something but cant see what
Paul, obvious question, but do you have a valid user_name and
user_key from Eumetsat, which you have edited into recv.ini?

[recipient]

user_name=xxxxxxxxx
user_key=xxxxxxxx

Paul Johnson <paul_fars@...>

-Yes i have edited the recv.ini file with user_name=****** and
user_key_crypt=********

In the help section it says to use tqkeys.exe to generate keys do i
need to use that?

Paul

-- In MSG-1@..., "David Taylor" <david-taylor@b...>
wrote:
I am getting a error "cannot join channel eumetsat data channel
3
missing key 61009"

I get the above message for all data channels.
the keys.ini file has all 3 keys listed in it.
I think im overlooking something but cant see what
Paul, obvious question, but do you have a valid user_name and
user_key from Eumetsat, which you have edited into recv.ini?

[recipient]

user_name=xxxxxxxxx
user_key=xxxxxxxx

In the help section it says to use tqkeys.exe to generate keys do
I need to use that?

Paul
I've never heard of or used that program, Paul.

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>