Topics

Data loss from 00:14 Dec 01?

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Is it just me, or did data stop at 2003-12-01 00:14:52.684?

(last Tellique log file entry)

John Thexton <john@...>

No same here David
John

----- Original Message -----
From: David Taylor
To: MSG-1@...
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 12:43 AM
Subject: [MSG-1] Data loss from 00:14 Dec 01?

Is it just me, or did data stop at 2003-12-01 00:14:52.684?

(last Tellique log file entry)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Data loss from 00:14 Dec 01?

No same here David
John
Thanks, John. It's the same on both my PCs (common antenna), and the
Tellique HTML shell still shows throughput on the announcement channel, so
I guess it must be the path from Eumetsat to the HotBird6 uplink, or
something at the Eumetsat end that is the problem.

Hope they get the night-shift to reboot whatever!