Topics

Up to 2230 no missed segmenst

Robert Moore

100 per cent reception since midnight too.

Robert

Quoting David Strickland <David@...>:

--- In MSG-1@..., "a_van_belle" <a.van.belle@h...> wrote:
Very quiet on the list, is everyone watching TV on HotBird now ?

Today I had no missing segments up to 2230

But I do see a lot of late segments in the report and somehow I
miss
image HRIT ch09 0830.

Greetings,
Arne van Belle
Arne,
Since my post last night till 1000 this morning no missing
segments- now was that what I did or did something change in the
transmission? Anyone else having 100% reception? Anyone else still
with problems?

Regards David S.

------------------------------
Professor Robert Moore
Department of Sociology, Social Policy
and Social Work Studies
The University of Liverpool
Eleanor Rathbone Building
Bedford Street South
Liverpool
L69 7ZA

tel and fax: 44 (0) 1352 714456

David Strickland <David@...>

--- In MSG-1@..., "a_van_belle" <a.van.belle@h...> wrote:
Very quiet on the list, is everyone watching TV on HotBird now ?

Today I had no missing segments up to 2230

But I do see a lot of late segments in the report and somehow I
miss
image HRIT ch09 0830.

Greetings,
Arne van Belle
Arne,
Since my post last night till 1000 this morning no missing
segments- now was that what I did or did something change in the
transmission? Anyone else having 100% reception? Anyone else still
with problems?

Regards David S.

Robert Moore

This takes the biscuit! I used my card to watch Sailing Channel and other TV
stations - following Arne's instructions - to check that my PC was coping with
data from Hotbird. All fine - I flicked through about 50 channels. I decided to
stop this and restart MSG-1 reception, but I was expecting to continue with
dozens of missing segments until a solution was found to our problems.
Since re-launching Tellique software I have had perfect reception with no missed
segments.
Ho hum ....
Robert

Quoting a_van_belle <a.van.belle@...>:

Very quiet on the list, is everyone watching TV on HotBird now ?

Today I had no missing segments up to 2230

But I do see a lot of late segments in the report and somehow I miss
image HRIT ch09 0830.

Greetings,
Arne van Belle

------------------------------