Topics

Latest beta

James Brown

Just to say thanks David for the latest beta - the country outlines work fine here on the MPEF files - not tried other country outlines.

Interesting to note how much further north they can do CTH now. My memory of it was stopping just south of the UK.

Cheers,
James

--
James Brown

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, James Brown <satellite@m...> wrote:
Just to say thanks David for the latest beta - the country
outlines work fine here on the MPEF files - not tried other country
outlines.

Interesting to note how much further north they can do CTH now. My
memory of it was stopping just south of the UK.

I hadn't spotted that, James! You are right. Better algorithms, I
expect.

One peculiarity is that the scaling for the CLAI and CTH images is
about 1% different (I hard code this from the image segment data).
I wonder why? If outlines start to become incorrect, I will have to
check this again......

Glad the rest is working....