Topics

Eutelsat

Ian S Deans <ian@...>

Just to update the position, I have now received a further mail from
Eutelsat confirming that my query ( complaint !! ) has been sent to the
appropriate dept. who will be in touch with me soon.

Ian.

James Brown <james@...>

In message <004a01c39c87$bcc37530$eeeea8c0@ian>, Ian S Deans <ian@...> writes
Just to update the position, I have now received a further mail from
Eutelsat confirming that my query ( complaint !! ) has been sent to the
appropriate dept. who will be in touch with me soon.

Ian.
Thanks for that Ian - hope for a constructive response.

Cheers,
James
--
James Brown

Peter Benney <tugboat@...>

Just to update the position, I have now received a further mail from
Eutelsat confirming that my query ( complaint !! ) has been sent to the
appropriate dept. who will be in touch with me soon.
Perhaps we should bear in mind that these are trials !

Peter

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>