Topics

Test message....

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί

... following failure to Reply to James' question.

David
Folks, it seems that (possibly following a security update this morning) I
can no longer use the Reply function in the Web interface to the Yahoo
groups. If anyone else has the same problem - e-mail me off list!

I'll delete the spurious messages now.....

David

Gerald Cahill <jock.cahill@...>

Using REPLY function

David J Taylor wrote:

... following failure to Reply to James' question.

David
Folks, it seems that (possibly following a security update this morning) I
can no longer use the Reply function in the Web interface to the Yahoo
groups. If anyone else has the same problem - e-mail me off list!

I'll delete the spurious messages now.....

David

*Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705083601:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674&prop=egroupweb&pos=HM>

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί

Using REPLY function
Gerald, thanks for your test. I don't doubt that Yahoo's REPLY function
works correctly, but it isn't working for me here since the MS Windows
Security updates this morning. This is true whether I use Windows XP SP1
or Windows 2000 Pro SP3.

Thanks,
David

Gerald Cahill <jock.cahill@...>

David J Taylor wrote:

Using REPLY function
Gerald, thanks for your test. I don't doubt that Yahoo's REPLY function
works correctly, but it isn't working for me here since the MS Windows
Security updates this morning. This is true whether I use Windows XP SP1
or Windows 2000 Pro SP3.

Thanks,
David
OK David, I only and always use Linux for email and internet use. Only safe way. Irregardless of all the firewalls for Windows. Never trust them

Gerald

Gerald Cahill <jock.cahill@...>

safe way. Irregardless of all the firewalls for Windows. Never
trust them

Gerald
2nd test
A.O.K David