Topics

HRV

From: "James Brown" <james@meteosat.freeserve.co.uk>
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] HRV

I wonder what your thoughts are on this announcement David?

Advanced Warning - Week 44
Well, twice now I have tried to reply to your message using the Web
interface, and I've now lost so much typing that I'm not repeating my
considered and wordy reply.

Let's hope that not much will happen, and that the existing software will
continue to work....

Alan Sewards <alan.sewards@...>

Ian,
At least you had a bit of the country to see. I have moved from the Alps
to the middle of the North Atlantic! Curse this messing around with the HRV.

Alan