Topics

[SatSignal] missing segments - program stop

Trevor Davies <g0jix@...>

Hi MSG'rs
> David,
>
> I have this but on the 0815 cycle where all HRIT/LRIT channels
have segments 2 4 5 6 7 8 are missing, segment 3 has the first few
lines missing and the 0830 cycle is missing . HRV all except 1 and 2
missing.

Looks very similar here.....

Exactly the same here.

> Looking at the process log this seems to be a reception problem.
The Tellique log shows that between 08:21:48 and 08:47:19 the only
Channel 2 files received were Admin and many expired keys are
present.

> I wonder if this problem could be related to specific users, maybe
a problem with the dissemination and user keys etc.

> Peter

I doubt it - looks like there was a break in the feed around that
time. The access control tests aren't due until December 02 as I
recall.

I agree with David

73 de Trevor G0JIX
All mail scanned with Norton.

I have this but on the 0815 cycle where all HRIT/LRIT channels
have segments 2 4 5 6 7 8 are missing, segment 3 has the first few
lines missing and the 0830 cycle is missing . HRV all except 1 and 2
missing.
Looks very similar here.....

Looking at the process log this seems to be a reception problem.
The Tellique log shows that between 08:21:48 and 08:47:19 the only
Channel 2 files received were Admin and many expired keys are
present.

I wonder if this problem could be related to specific users, maybe
a problem with the dissemination and user keys etc.

Peter
I doubt it - looks like there was a break in the feed around that
time. The access control tests aren't due until December 02 as I
recall.

In some respects, it might be nice to see a dark grey level
transmitted instead of missing data. Woudl that be a good idea, or
not?

Peter Benney <tugboat@...>

this morning on the 0830 scan, seg 2 was missing from all images, and seg 3
was interrupted about 10 lines from the start.