From: David Taylor
To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 7:28 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] MSG-1 data flow...

... seems to have stopped at 18:07. Usually, if I post a message
saying that, data resumes shortly afterwards, Fingers crossed!

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "John Willis" <john@l...> wrote:
Same here and still no signals. Also an error message referring
to MSG Manager appeared:

"Invalid argument to date encode" and timed at 17:15?

John Willis
.. and what version of the MSG Data Manager? I haven't seen that
problem here. Still getting ADMIN messages, foreign satellites etc.

John Willis <john@...>

v.1.2.4.236

Signals restarted 20:00 last night here.

John

.. and what version of the MSG Data Manager? I haven't seen that
problem here. Still getting ADMIN messages, foreign satellites etc.

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "John Willis" <john@l...> wrote:
v.1.2.4.236

Signals restarted 20:00 last night here.

John
Oh, well, that's right up-to-date! I'm adding more protection to
the program against bad segment data which the Tellique software
sometimes seems to emit, so perhaps it may not happen in a future
version. You seem to have been the only person to reports this,
which is not bad considering all the TeraBytes and more of data that
has been processed with the software!