Topics

Pid prob

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

My system has not received any FSD for a few days now. Could
someone tell me the PID for FSD? I can only find data on HRIT, LRIT
and EARS in TD-15.

Many thanks,

Paul
The LRIT PID is the correct one. 301 (decimal).

Silly questions:

- do you have the process FSD boxes checked?

- do you have a pile of unprocessed FSD files in
C:\Tellique\received?

- you don't have different receive folder specified for Data Channel
2 and Data Channel 3 in the recv-channels.ini file?

Paul Telco <paul@...>

Hello,