Topics

delete first image in animation

Guy Martin <agm@...>

Hi All,

I want to delete the first picture in an animate series, it's only half a frame. I vaguely remember discussion on this but can't find it in my saved e-mails. I thought I would set the time limits to do this but they don't go far enough, also you can't over-type when blue, you must use the drop down box. Any ideas ?

Cheers, Guy

----------

I want to delete the first picture in an animate series, it's only
half a frame.

Guy, delete the bad JPEG and the cached bitmap in &#92;images&#92;temp and
update the animation.

David

Guy Martin <agm@...>

Many thanks David, that fixed it.

Cheers, Guy

> I want to delete the first picture in an animate series, it's only
half a frame.

Guy, delete the bad JPEG and the cached bitmap in &#92;images&#92;temp and
update the animation.

David

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor