Help on Pytroll/SatPy MSG scripts

Daniele Guardigli

Hello,

Can anyone help me on setting the composite "Night IR with background HiRes" on MSG4 script?

Thanks,

Daniele

Ernst Lobsiger

Daniele,

Currently satpy has to be fixed for that. I made a PR that is not yet merged into the main branch.

Read the whole story here:
https://groups.google.com/g/pytroll/c/qjg5zddABA0

Check in the PR my fixes here:
https://github.com/pytroll/satpy/pull/2122/commits/f54d6d3f86f571f9055a832caf229ad155251e02

You can either apply these easy edits manually or you have to wait and update when satpy is ready.

To make my scripts ready for MSG2/3/4 you also have to add the needed files and the abbreviation:

'night_ir_with_background_hires': ['IR_039', 'IR_108', 'IR_120'],

 'night_ir_with_background_hires': 'night_ir_wbh',

Best Regards,
Ernst